A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Craven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Craven
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Craven Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Craven, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Public Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Craven graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Craven has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John Craven MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Craven practice?
- Dr. Timothy Craven has 7 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Craven practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA.
See Hillsboro Family Physicians and Hillsboro Preventive Medicine Specialists.