A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Craven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Craven
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Craven Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Craven, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Public Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Craven graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Craven has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John Craven MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Craven practice?
- Dr. Timothy Craven has 7 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Craven practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA.
See Hillsboro Family Physicians and Hillsboro Preventive Medicine Specialists.