Learn more about Dr. Timothy Cripe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cripe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cripe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Cripe, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Cripe graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cripe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
- Children's Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy P Cripe MD and PHD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Cripe practice?
- Dr. Timothy Cripe has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Cripe practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatric Specialists.