Learn more about Dr. Timothy Cripe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cripe
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Cripe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Cripe, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Cripe graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cripe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
- Children's Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy P Cripe MD and PHD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Cripe practice?
- Dr. Timothy Cripe has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Cripe practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Oncologists.