Dr. Timothy Peter Cripe MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Cripe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Cripe, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cripe graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cripe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
- Children's Medical Center - Dayton
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cripe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Cripe practice?
Dr. Timothy Cripe practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Clarksville, TN.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians, Cincinnati Oncologists, Cincinnati Gastroenterologists, and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.