A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Cripe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Cripe, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Cripe graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cripe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
- Children's Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Peter Cripe MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Cripe practice?
- Dr. Timothy Cripe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Cripe practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.