A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Cross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Cross, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cross graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Cross has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Cross MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Cross practice?
- Dr. Timothy Cross has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Cross practices Anesthesiology near Mason City, IA.
See Mason City Anesthesiologists.