Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Crouch
Dr. Timothy Crouch, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Point Pleasant, WV. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Crouch is affiliated with Pleasant Valley Hospital, Jackson General Hospital and ST Josephs Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Crouch has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Timothy Crouch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Point Pleasant, WV.
Dr. Craig Ausmus
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Point Pleasant, WV 0.01 mi28
Dr. Marilia Rivera-Rios
Point Pleasant, WV 0.01 mi35
Dr. Rory Tropp
Point Pleasant, WV 0.01 mi34