Learn more about Dr. Timothy Culbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Culbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Culbert, FAAP, MD is board certified in Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Culbert graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Culbert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ridgeview Medical Center
- Childrens Health Care-St Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Culbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Culbert practice?
Dr. Timothy Culbert practices Behavioral Pediatrics near Chaska, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Chaska Pediatricians.