Dr. Timothy Curtin MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Rockville, MD

• Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2012
Caring, effective, communicative. These three words describe Dr. Curtin. I left Dr. Curtin's office a voice message explaining that I had an extraordinarily itchy case of eczema. He was good enough to see me the very next business day, even though I was a new patient. His bedside manner was excellent. He was highly personable and said that I could reach him by phone if need be. His treatment was entirely effective. All in all, the care and experience of visiting Dr. Curtain was outstanding.

November 2nd, 2011
Fantastic!
I went to three doctors before finding Dr. Curtin. He diagnosed my problem at first glance and saved my life (social life that is). He is absolutely amazing.

October 4th, 2011
Great doctor, excellent care!
I was so impressed with Dr. Curtin. I didn't know anything about him going in to the appointment-- just saw him because he was close to my work. What a pleasant surprise! He is a very caring doctor who treated all my your concerns with sincere respect. The care I received from him was top-notch, and his ever-present humor made the whole experience very pleasant. He is incredibly experienced as a Navy doc, too, which I discovered after reading his resume. I can't recommend him highly enough.

June 23rd, 2011
Very Helpful
I was not able to get a referral from friends or family so I just took a chance and chose a physician from my insurance website. I've had to do this in the past and ended up regretting it. I was delighted to find that he was a great physician. He listened and knew exactly what I needed. I hope I will be able to find someone like him for my general care.

July 29th, 2009
I have gone to Dr. Curtain on several occasions. He is by far one of the better dermatologists I've seen in many years. He is very attentive, professional and was able to diagnose and treat my condition immediately. I've been extremely pleased with his service and have recommended him to several friends and colleagues.

March 3rd, 2009
Poor communication; dismissive; ignored one concern and did not correct it by his method. Would not use him again.

March 14th, 2016