Dr. Timothy Carter MD Patient Reviews

June 5th, 2015
great dr
I really think he a great dr overall and very kind and good listener plus do what he can to help patients

February 20th, 2015
AMAZING
I have MS with very bad migraines. Been thru a few docs b/c of my insurance. Dr carter has been my life saver. Listens to me doesn't rush me out. Many times I have been hospital and wouldnt let them do anything before speaking to him. I usually know what he is gonna say. Now that great!. Office visits are great! Usually maybe 10 minute wait. Sometimes less. Cant say enough about him. Very very lucky i found him. On another note staff is FABULOUS. (Joanne) and the AMAZING (ANGIE) IF I have to call for anything she is right there saying if u need anything call us. I am truly blessed to have them all. What a FABULOUS CREW!! THANY U ALL

September 9th, 2014
Experience
I was admitted into the hospital and I was lucky enough to have Dr. Carter visit me for the first time. I have visited him twice since and I feel that he is a very knowledgeable doctor, he also takes time with you and addresses any concerns and explains all you problems and what options you can do for them. I would highly recommend this doctor.

May 15th, 2014
D.O.
great doctor. I'm a doctor myself and feel he does a great job. Helps with my migraines!

August 27th, 2010
Dr. Carter listens to and focuses on, the concerns of the patient. I find him to be very thorough. I trust him with my care.

June 26th, 2010
Not a wham,bam, thank you mame.
Dr Carter takes his time and listens to you and then when he feels you have expressed all your complaints he will start by doing a physical and verbal exam and never rushes you out the door.He's a # 1 doctor in my book. I don't want to be on a time clock when I enter a doctors office and I'm fully aware that I'm not the only patient but when you leave his office I guarantee you will always be satisfied.