Dr. Timothy Carter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Carter?

great dr

Posted on June 5th, 2015

I really think he a great dr overall and very kind and good listener plus do what he can to help patients

AMAZING

Posted on February 20th, 2015

I have MS with very bad migraines. Been thru a few docs b/c of my insurance. Dr carter has been my life saver. Listens to me doesn't rush me out. Many times I have been hospital and wouldnt let them do anything before speaking to him. I usually know what he is gonna say. Now that great!. Office visits are great! Usually maybe 10 minute wait. Sometimes less. Cant say enough about him. Very very lucky i found him. On another note staff is FABULOUS. (Joanne) and the AMAZING (ANGIE) IF I have to call for anything she is right there saying if u need anything call us. I am truly blessed to have them all. What a FABULOUS CREW!! THANY U ALL

Experience

Posted on September 9th, 2014

I was admitted into the hospital and I was lucky enough to have Dr. Carter visit me for the first time. I have visited him twice since and I feel that he is a very knowledgeable doctor, he also takes time with you and addresses any concerns and explains all you problems and what options you can do for them. I would highly recommend this doctor.

D.O.

Posted on May 15th, 2014

great doctor. I'm a doctor myself and feel he does a great job. Helps with my migraines!

Posted on August 27th, 2010

Dr. Carter listens to and focuses on, the concerns of the patient. I find him to be very thorough. I trust him with my care.

Not a wham,bam, thank you mame.

Posted on June 26th, 2010

Dr Carter takes his time and listens to you and then when he feels you have expressed all your complaints he will start by doing a physical and verbal exam and never rushes you out the door.He's a # 1 doctor in my book. I don't want to be on a time clock when I enter a doctors office and I'm fully aware that I'm not the only patient but when you leave his office I guarantee you will always be satisfied.

Posted on October 13th, 2017