A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hodges is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hodges, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hodges has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Damon Hodges MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Hodges practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hodges has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Hodges practices Internal Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN.
See Bloomington Internists.