Dr. Timothy Hodges MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

November 7th, 2016
What happened to the "Family Doctor"?
Before taking on his own clinic this Dr. Hodges was A+ He use to be the dedicated doctor that was there because he genuinely wanted to help you. But that all changed when he open his clinic and brought in an unprofessional Nurse Staff and unknowledgeable office staff.. Sad to see the Family Doctor turn from caring about his patients welfare to only caring about how much money from each patient. 1.Appointments are months out on the books 2. Rushed through appointments after lengthy wait 3. Unknowledgeable staff 4. Unprofessional Nurse staff 5. does no accept Medicare or Medicaid 6. Answering service (might as well not have one) I'm sorry to say this clinic receives a thumb down

July 4th, 2011
Excellent bedside manner and very thorough. As a physician myself I felt he was very up to date and grounded in his knowledge. Highly recommended for the things that count!

November 6th, 2010
Dr Hodges is a very caring Doctor
I find Dr hodges to be very caring, patient and informative. He never rushes you at the appointment and is always willing to discuss in detail your health issues. His staff is very helpfull.

December 16th, 2009
Principal
Dr. Hodges is an exceptionally perspicacious internist who cares about the absolute well-being of his patient. Definitively,he is a rara avis - a doctor I trust and respect.

October 28th, 2009
Waited three months for an appointment
Figured that meant I was waiting for something good. I call their office to tell them I'm running 5 minutes behind and they tell me they will have to re-schedule my appointment. I arrive at the office anyway and the doctor refuses to see me. Turns out the reason I was waiting so long is half the practice just retired and they're overloaded. Dr. Hodges has NO BUSINESS accepting new patients if that is the case. But I guess there is no limit to the greed of some doctors. Anyone who makes me wait 3 months but won't wait for me for a few minutes isn't worth my time. I won't be re-scheduling that appointment.