A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Jenkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Jenkins has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Douglas Jenkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Timothy Jenkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Jenkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Surgeons.