A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Jenkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Jenkins has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jenkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy Jenkins practice?
Dr. Timothy Jenkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN and Greeneville, TN.
See Johnson City Orthopedic Surgeons, Johnson City Surgeons, and Johnson City Sports Medicine Doctors.