A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Jenkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Jenkins has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Douglas Jenkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Timothy Jenkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Jenkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Surgeons.