Dr. Timothy Jenkins MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Johnson City, TN

3.8

February 19th, 2016
Dr. Jenkins is one of the best Doctors you could ever ask for. He is a man of his word and knows what he is talking about. He is a very caring Doctor. He does what he tells you and does that extra 110%. I wouldn't let anyone else replace my knees. These type of Doctors are hard to find! We are blessed to have him in the Tri-Cities

December 17th, 2014
Dr. Jenkins is by far one of the best orthopedics. He has an excellent bedside manner and is very smart in what he does.

June 18th, 2013
Young and inexperienced
I had some nerve damage due to a surgery. After the surgery he would not take the time to talk to me and explain or answer any of my questions, he was always in a hurry. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

December 30th, 2010
Would not recommend Dr. Jenkins
I was in a car accident 2 years ago and injured my hand. My ulnar nerve was severed and I had a few other problems with my hand. He was the doctor that saw me in the hospital. I assumed he knew what he was doing. After seeing him for six months he told me he could not help me anymore and that this was a little out of his territory. After seeing three hand specialist after him (all three doctor told me that if I would have had the proper treatment after my accident my hand would be fully functional by now. Thanks to Dr. Jenkins not doing his job I will never have full use of my hand. I do not recommend him at all! He could have at least been up front with me and told me from the beginning to see a hand specialist but he lead me to believed he knew what he was doing.

December 3rd, 2009
Great experience.
After injuring my knee while running, my family doc recommended Dr. Jenkins. The office staff were very friendly. Dr. Jenkins was very attentive and compassionate. After my outpatient procedure I am back to running with no pain. Highly Recommended.