A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Malone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Malone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malone
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Malone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Malone, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Malone graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Malone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy D Malone MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Malone practice?
- Dr. Timothy Malone has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Malone practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Psychiatrists and Columbia Child Psychiatrists.