A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Malone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Malone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malone
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Malone, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Malone graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Malone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy D Malone MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Malone practice?
- Dr. Timothy Malone has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Malone practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.