A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy McNamara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy McNamara, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from University of the Amercas, St Kitts and Nevis, West Indies. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McNamara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- First Care - Parker Road Clinic
- Saint Bernard's Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy McNamara MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy McNamara practice?
- Dr. Timothy McNamara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy McNamara practices Family Medicine near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Family Physicians.