Dr. Timothy Dailey MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2017
Smart & Caring
Have had to switch primary care physicians more than the average person (not by choice - they kept going moving out of the area) but it was a good thing in the end because that's how I ended up with Dr. Dailey. He's super smart, kind, and committed to providing excellent care. Not only that, but everyone in his office makes you feel like you truly matter. If there is such a thing as the old-fashioned family doc who really knows and cares about you and your family, it's Dr Dailey (he just uses a computer instead of a notepad)!

February 11th, 2015
Top Notch
Very smart & caring doctor. Treats patient as a partner in their health.

July 20th, 2012
See someone else.
I saw Dr. Dailey for blood work and was shocked by my poor experience. Dr. Dailey was very cold toward me and had very little compassion which was disconcerting. I hope that young man begins to care about his practice more as well as fire the secretary at the window. He needs to go take a course on Medical Ethics.

April 23rd, 2012
Excellent!
Dr. Dailey genuinely appears to care about his patients. I told him of all my symptoms and he needed some blood tests and x-rays to confirm what he was thinking might be my problem(s). The test results showed he was right on track and has me on a treatment program that is ensuring me to have overall better health. Also, the office staff is terrific! They actually personally call you for appointment reminders - not an auto-bot! Pleasant experience on all 5 visits so far.

January 17th, 2012
Great doctor
I have been going to Dr. Dailey for three years. Sometimes you have to wait but once you see him he spends as much time as you need. He is very thorough and truly cares for your well-being. He is young and up to date. I have totally confidence in him.

February 2nd, 2011
Dr. Dailey and his staff are excellent. If I have a truly urgent medical need, they have always worked me in to be seen the same day. If my symptoms are concerning, he and his staff will work their hardest to be sure I have the best experience possible getting other diagnostic tests done (CT scan). As an example, I saw Dr. Dailey about a terrible migraine headache that wouldn't go away, and he was kind enough to turn off the overhead lights while asking me questions since the lights caused my head to hurt more. Not all doctor's are that considerate or compassionate. He is, and that's why I'm very glad that he's my doctor.The only non-4 star review is about the wait time, but I understand that some patients have problems that may take longer than expected or someone may have had an urgent need to be seen. Since they have been wonderful at working me into his busy schedule when necessary, I won't complain about waiting a bit longer so that he can do the same for other ill patients. Just take a book! :-)

February 8th, 2010
Caring Doctor
He has been treating since he moved to Boone. Very Pleased with his daignosing skills and his bedside manner.

December 17th, 2009
lack of preparation and identifying the initial problem
I would not recommend this physician for anyone. The lack of bedside manner and the awkwardness of the demeanor is very unprofessional.

October 21st, 2014