Dr. Timothy Dao MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

December 8th, 2016
EXCELLENT DOCTOR

August 9th, 2016
Dr. Michael Dao is the best physician I have ever had. He's very through, and easy to talk to.

June 14th, 2016
Atrocious, violent staff
Dr. Dao forgets everything, as well as the meds you are on, and is TERRIBLE at mixing prescriptions. His staff is TERRIBLY rude. The past three times (I've been a patient for years) I went I drove 30 minutes away for an appointment, once I arrived early and on time they told me I didn't have an appointment, and once I made a deal about it she goes, (oops we meant for next month) making me take off work for no reason. I thought, ok you know, it happens. But no. Second time I went, I waited OVER an hour JUST in the lobby. once I finally saw the Dr. Dao, I was rushed and did not get to go over all my health concerns. The last time I went, again I waited in the lobby over an hour. The lobby and every other office staff member had already went home in the building. I was the last one there. Once they finally called me back into the room, I waited....wait for it... 1 HOUR AND 45 MINUTES in the waiting room. They had forgot about me as the last few ladies that worked there were packing up to leave. I than, walked out of the waiting room and went to a nurse and asked for a refund for my co-payment since I had been there 3 hours and had not seen the doctor. When I went to the reception desk, Nina, one of the women at the front was the most DISRESPECTFUL person I have EVER seen in the healthcare environment (in which I work in so I have experience.) When i politely (despite the frustration i wanted to let out) asked for a refund, she had he literally, SLAMMED things on the desk, and kept sarcastically laughing at me and said "Does it look like my computer is on? I don't even have authorization to do that." And before any other words could come out of my mouth she kept saying "I don't have authorization, I don't have authorization, I don't have authorization." I was honestly astonished that a Doctor's office allowed their staff to act this way. EVEN the NURSE was standing a few feet away and her jaw about dropped to the floor. Once she said "we will do it tomorrow," I asked for proof such as a note as I feel her behavior was not trustworthy, she literally SCRIBBLED down on a note pad "Get refund tomorro" didn't even spell correctly. I wish I could upload the note. I was honest to god scared she was going to throw something at me. Complete ATROCIOUS behavior. Later that evening on my way home (didn't get to leave until almost 6) I called the office to leave a voicemail with the manager (second time I have had to do so) it said the number was invalid! My appointment wasn't to be time consuming or complicated. ALL I needed was a refill on 3 month prescriptions (as a doctor requires you to come back after 3 months, mandatory.) I am on medication that is vital for my health on a daily basis. They DO NOT consider this, and do not respect patients time. DO NOT go here. It will be all nice and dandy in the beginning, but than after they treat you like you are not human.

September 21st, 2011
Dr. Tim has been my PCP for nine (2) years now. His brother Mike, has been mywife's PCP. Their staff is absolutely outstanding and these two (2) absolutely outstanding doctors not only take the time to "talk with you" but they also take the time "to listen to you". I (we) could not ask for two (2) better health care professionals.