Dr. Timothy Dao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Dao?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Dao?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2017

17+ years ruined due to HORRIBLE OFFICE receptionist!

Horrible office receptionist and has ruined a 17+ year relationship with Dr. Dao. The last 4 years have been very difficult to endure due to multiple times being billed for services that we did not have, being told that we cannot speak to the doctor without making an appointment to come the day after an office visit and the prescription not being correct from the doctor, I’m currently dealing with a situation that I though was rectified last month when I called the doctor’s office and sent them a screenshot of my checking account to prove that I made the office visit payment that they sent to collections and negatively affected my credit score because I didn’t find out until a letter arrived at my house. I received a call back and was told the payment would be updated since I emailed the proof of payment. I went to my scheduled appointment today and was told by the rude receptions I need to give them my insurance info, I told her I did not have it because I did not know I needed it, the appointment was confirmed yesterday and no one said anything about my insurance info. The receptionist then told me because I did not have my insurance info due to a recent system changeover I would be double billed for the appointment. Like I said earlier the service has been horrible the last 4 years, I was told I’m going to be double billed, I was told the payment you proved you paid is still causing a negative impact on your credit because it wasn’t taken care of last month like the lady said that called me back. And to put a nice little bow on it the rude receptions said “we’re not with the previous company anymore, so you will have to call the collection company and take care of it. I can give you their number if you want”. I’m the customer, I made the payment before I walked in the office for service, I called your office to fix the oversight and sent the proof of payment over a month ago and received a confirmation call back and now I’m supposed to call the collection company and do what you should have done in the beginning or at the least what you said you did last month when I sent you the proof of payment. Again 17+ years ruined due to service.

December 8th, 2016

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

August 10th, 2016

Dr. Michael Dao is the best physician I have ever had. He's very through, and easy to talk to.

June 14th, 2016

Atrocious, violent staff

Dr. Dao forgets everything, as well as the meds you are on, and is TERRIBLE at mixing prescriptions. His staff is TERRIBLY rude. The past three times (I've been a patient for years) I went I drove 30 minutes away for an appointment, once I arrived early and on time they told me I didn't have an appointment, and once I made a deal about it she goes, (oops we meant for next month) making me take off work for no reason. I thought, ok you know, it happens. But no. Second time I went, I waited OVER an hour JUST in the lobby. once I finally saw the Dr. Dao, I was rushed and did not get to go over all my health concerns. The last time I went, again I waited in the lobby over an hour. The lobby and every other office staff member had already went home in the building. I was the last one there. Once they finally called me back into the room, I waited....wait for it... 1 HOUR AND 45 MINUTES in the waiting room. They had forgot about me as the last few ladies that worked there were packing up to leave. I than, walked out of the waiting room and went to a nurse and asked for a refund for my co-payment since I had been there 3 hours and had not seen the doctor. When I went to the reception desk, Nina, one of the women at the front was the most DISRESPECTFUL person I have EVER seen in the healthcare environment (in which I work in so I have experience.) When i politely (despite the frustration i wanted to let out) asked for a refund, she had he literally, SLAMMED things on the desk, and kept sarcastically laughing at me and said "Does it look like my computer is on? I don't even have authorization to do that." And before any other words could come out of my mouth she kept saying "I don't have authorization, I don't have authorization, I don't have authorization." I was honestly astonished that a Doctor's office allowed their staff to act this way. EVEN the NURSE was standing a few feet away and her jaw about dropped to the floor. Once she said "we will do it tomorrow," I asked for proof such as a note as I feel her behavior was not trustworthy, she literally SCRIBBLED down on a note pad "Get refund tomorro" didn't even spell correctly. I wish I could upload the note. I was honest to god scared she was going to throw something at me. Complete ATROCIOUS behavior. Later that evening on my way home (didn't get to leave until almost 6) I called the office to leave a voicemail with the manager (second time I have had to do so) it said the number was invalid! My appointment wasn't to be time consuming or complicated. ALL I needed was a refill on 3 month prescriptions (as a doctor requires you to come back after 3 months, mandatory.) I am on medication that is vital for my health on a daily basis. They DO NOT consider this, and do not respect patients time. DO NOT go here. It will be all nice and dandy in the beginning, but than after they treat you like you are not human.

February 24th, 2016

Very good Doctor

September 21st, 2011

Dr. Tim has been my PCP for nine (2) years now. His brother Mike, has been mywife's PCP. Their staff is absolutely outstanding and these two (2) absolutely outstanding doctors not only take the time to "talk with you" but they also take the time "to listen to you". I (we) could not ask for two (2) better health care professionals.

May 8th, 2017