A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Dauwalder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Dauwalder is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dauwalder graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Dauwalder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Dauwalder DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Dauwalder practice?
- Dr. Timothy Dauwalder has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Dauwalder practices Family Medicine near Upland, CA.
See Upland Family Physicians.