Dr. Timothy Davern II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Davern II?

August 18th, 2017

Excellent doctor!!!!

I received my liver transplant back in June of 2013 and have been under Dr Davern's care since then. He is one of the best physicians that I've ever had. He's always very professional and puts me at ease and explains things in a clear and concise way. I never feel worried or anxious when I visit. I would recommend him highly. He's definitely one of their best.

August 14th, 2015

One Caring and Compassionate Physician

Dr. Davern has been my hepatologist for about 5 years. He has given me faith that there ARE doctors who DO care about their patients. He goes beyond the scope of just getting you in and out...he listens and helps. He doesn't judge. He is one of a kind doctor who actually honors his Hypocratic oath which says ...first, do no harm." Any patient who is fortunate enough to have Dr Davern as a physician will be paid with true courtesy and compassion.

January 31st, 2015

Dr. Davern has been my doctor for two years. His intelligent, vigilant, caring, and honest approach to my care is why I continue to see him and pay for him out of pocket even though my health care insurance won't cover my visits. My health is too important to have an insurance company decide which doctors will be in charge of my care. His staff is professional and caring as well.

January 31st, 2015

Dr. Davern has been my doctor for two years. He is intelligent, caring, and honest in his approach. Truly a great medical mind and doctor who cares about his patients.

July 16th, 2012

Dr. Davern is an excellent doctor. When he states he's going to check something he is there. I am very happy with this doctor. I would not change him for no other doctor.

March 15th, 2017