Dr. Timothy Debiasse MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2016
Dr DeBiasse was my 3 children's doctor for many years. I like his direct manner, and believe he is an excellent Doctor.

January 21st, 2013
Worst doctor ever!!!!
I agree with the parents that don't like him! Every time we've had to see him, he's made me sick! He does manhandle the children and shouldn't be allowed to be around kids! I don't know where he went, but I hope he's gone for good!!!!!

September 12th, 2012
Horrible and needs to retire
Dr D is the worst pediatrician in the world! Everytime my kids or myself had any type of encounter with him, it was a traumatic experience. when I had my oldest, he came into the hospital and told me my baby would die because he would not latch on to breastfeed, and therefore I was a horrible mother. My oldest ended up having stitches when he was 3, Dr D removed the stitches by ripping them out of his chin and not cutting each suture first. He told me he had to rip them out because I should of known to soak his chin in peroxide first so because I as a mother didn't follow the rules my son had to suffer. When we had our youngest, he came into the hospital and told my husband that he refused to let us take the baby home because my husband did not answer the parenting questions that he gave him correctly. We usually see another peds doctor but unfortunately, we sometimes get stuck with him.

August 14th, 2012
LOVE HIM!!! WHERE DID YOU GO???
I always felt so safe having him as our Dr. I feel lost not knowing where he is??? Always treated me and my kids fantastic. My boys loved him as did we! I agree with the other comment... if you are out there we will find you!

July 13th, 2012
Where are you?????
Dr. D is the best doctor ever! My boys LOVE him, he always pays attention to them and talks directly to them. If it seems that he dismisses parents, he is not. I like to think of it as a strategy to get to the bottom of the problem. Many parents answer questions and blur the truth. The kids speak freely. If you have nothing to hide then talking to the kids is not a problem. Children should learn to speak for themselves. What time did you go to bed? Do you drink milk? Do you eat your vegtables? Do you use a carseat? Are his typical questions? Not out of line! He has always answered all of my questions and is always patient with my endless questions! LIGHTEN UP ! No one is talking but if you are practicing Dr. D we will find you !

June 28th, 2012
Knows a lot about his practice. Has helped me on multiple occasions!

June 16th, 2012
Best doctor ever!!
People may feel their children are "manhandled" but that is not the case. How can a doctor know if something is wrong with a child's stomach or joints if they don't push, pull, and move around. He has always answered any questions I have and is the only doctor I trust with my children. He is very informative and knowledgeable. He by far is the best doctor in that practice. It is unfortunate he is no longer at east suburban. If any one knows where he is now please post.

May 3rd, 2012
Doc D took care of my 3 children and I thought he was a wonderful doctor. His manner might not be sweet and cuddly but I found him to be very loving and caring towards my children, which is more important then how he treated me.

January 10th, 2011
Bed side manner was terrible, I saw him in the hospital with my second child (not by choice), he was extremely cold and made me feel like I had no clue what I was doing. My daughter went to see him once, and he held her still and scrapped a planters wart off her foot for at least 3 min, whilr she screamed and cried, he never flinched. Terrible. Refuse to see him again.

November 4th, 2009
Dr. D's sense of humor is not appreciated by all, apparently, but my spouse & I like him, as does my son. (He has certainly never "manhandled" him.) He always asks plenty of questions during our regular visits and answers any questions we ask him. The nurse at the Murrysville office is excellent, but I've forgotten her name.

February 23rd, 2009
The worst pediatrician in the state
He is unprofessional and he manhandled my children. I do not believe we need a doctor that bullies children and dismisses any and all concerns parents have. My children have been traumatized by him.

January 27th, 2017