Dr. Timothy Deer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Deer?

August 16th, 2016

Dr Deer has been my treating physician since 2001. I have had a neck fusion and currently get pain injections and RFA injections. I can honestly say he has saved me. He is very nice and respectful.

June 22nd, 2016

Worth the Wait!

Although it took several weeks to get an appointment with him, Dr. Deer was certainly worth the wait. He was compassionate to my pain and after asking several questions and having me to perform various physical tasks, he immediately had a plan for helping me. He demonstrated the techniques he would use by illustrating them to help my understanding. He was also very accommodating of my work schedule when setting up appointments for the different procedures. I would definitely recommend Dr. Deer to anyone experiencing extreme pain on a daily basis.

April 13th, 2016

I recommend to friends slot, Dr. Deer is caring, listens, and really wants to help patients. He has a positive and fun attitude that made me relax and not be nervous.

January 15th, 2016

Bad experience

Will never return to this office.

April 15th, 2015

Find another pain center, review their staff and doctors before making appointment!!!

Dr Deer not very understanding and no empathy. Staff hatefull and treat their patients like criminals. I've seen elderly female crying after I was told how terrible she was treated by staff.

Doctor's Response

The Center for Pain Relief is committed to empathetic care, improving the quality of life and reducing pain in those compliant patients with neurological and spinal disease. Our conservative approach to controlled substances should not be interpreted as a lack of caring, but as a commitment to improving the lives of our patients and making our community a better place. We offer compassionate and compliant care regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation or religion.

SHOW

August 28th, 2014

CHANGED MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER

I had given up hope and was unsure if I had any options but medications. Dr. Deer used newly designed minimally invasive options to improve my pain and to help me get off of addictive medicatons. I highly recommend him.

July 2nd, 2013

Bad staff

Dr. Deer seems to be ok. He PA though acts too busy to know what is going on. The office staff and practices are not that good. They cancel appts. and do not tell you. They don't return phone calls. One in particular is just very rude. They do not follow through with their jobs. And that's sad because this is a clean facility and the actual Dr.'s are good. I've see Dr. Deer and Dr. Kim. The procedures did not work - and now in mountain of debt. Supposed to get RX by mail(how odd it that)but the person does not do her job and mail them when should. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

May 22nd, 2011

He is a great Dr, It took me years to get a Dr to understand what my problem was, He is the only Dr that didnt just want to cut into my back without trying to figure out what else we could do first, He put a spinal cord stimulator (SCS)in my back a few years ago and has help me out tremendously, I would recommend him to everyone. I cant thank him enough for what he has done for me.

March 28th, 2011

Dr. Deer really seems to care. I am a Gulf war Veteran from the war in 1991 and he is really trying to help me with my injuries suffered during that service. His office has found an additional injury I suffered that I did not know I even had. This may explain the additional pain I am having.

July 16th, 2010

PATIENT

DR. DEER IS THE LEADER OF PAIN TREATMENT IN WEST VIRGINIA AND THE WORLD. HE HAS CHANGED MY LIFE. THANK GOD HE INVENTED THE NEW TECHNIQUES TO GET ME OFF OF THAT ADDICTIVE MEDICATIONS. THANK GOD FOR DR. DEER.

June 23rd, 2010

complex regional pain syndrome

Dr.Deer has caused me a great deal more of intense pain.Lacking knowledge and professional in the diagnosis and treatment of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome.Suggested THERMOGRAM ,(Out-dated ,non- specific test that is not even accepted by the Medical Community) before he would treat Syndrome that was already diagnosed by Neurosurgeon and Orthopedic Spine Surgeon.This Doctor Deer,and associate Dr.David Carraway at Saint Marys Hospital(Huntington,West Virginia) is a prime example of why West Virginia ranks one of the last in the nation for medical care.Dr.Carraway claims to be an expert in the field of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome.Carraway failed to diagnose and discriminates against certain patients.If Carraway can not perform to minimum quality ethical standards , He should have his Medical License revoked by the Board.

April 21st, 2010

MR

The best doctor in his field in the country