Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Deeulis
Dr. Timothy Deeulis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, WV. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Deeulis is affiliated with St Mary's Medical Center and Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc. Dr. Deeulis has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Deeulis has the following 4 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Timothy Deeulis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, WV.
Dr. Staci Smith
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine
Huntington, WV 0.01 mi8
Dr. Javier Vallejos
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Huntington, WV 0.56 mi48
Dr. Brian Bower
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Huntington, WV 0.60 mi19