A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Dellit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Dellit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dellit graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dellit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Harold Dellit MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Dellit practice?
- Dr. Timothy Dellit has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Dellit practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors.