A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Dennen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Dennen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Dennen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dennen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Inc./Towanda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy James Dennen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Dennen practice?
- Dr. Timothy Dennen has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Dennen practices Family Medicine near Lewisburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Primary Care Doctors.