Dr. Timothy Derenzo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Derenzo?

Best Dr I've Seen in a While

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

Upon checking in with Dr. Derenzo's front desk staff I was greeted politely and professionally. I only had to wait in the lobby for about five minutes. When his nurse brought me back she was friendly & kind. I didn't have to wait in the room long, less than ten minutes, before the Dr came in. He greeted me with a smile and genuinely cared about my concerns. He was thorough in his examination and made me feel very relaxed. His bedside manner was everything you wish you could come by when visiting a Dr for the very first time. I am happy I found him & his staff. I've been looking for a Dr for quite some time and was honestly very nervous about this appointment considering past experiences with other physicans. If you are considering seeing him I would highly recommend him and his practice.

Best doctor ever.

Posted on August 13th, 2016

Dr.derenzo, is the reason I am where I am today, He is very thorough and always asks questions regarding my health. my fiance also sees him as well for his diabetes, I have read the reviews above and all I have to say is DRUG ADDICT'S WILL BE DRUG ADDICT'S. if for some reason Dr.derenzo is not seeing you anymore it's because you didn't follow instructions very well, I have always said that he is very strict. And furthermore he has never changed a appointment on me and I have been seeing him for several years.

Avoid at all costs

Posted on April 25th, 2016

There is nothing like getting three subs prescribed to you and having them taken away for no reason at all. Like other patients have said he will not talk to you and you will luckeys if you get in touch with one of his nurses that do all his work. I had a good job and was clean I would chose a dope withdrawal over a sub withdrawal any day. Avoid this little evil man.

There are NO words

Posted on November 20th, 2015

I have a few things to say about this doctor (or lack thereof), and I am so happy that I am not the only one who feels this way. He was my primary doctor for about a year and also my suboxone maintenance doctor...for a year. He prescribed me, from the beginning 3 films per day, which is excessive to me. Your license should be taken away...and if I have anything to do with it, it will be. I have already contacted the proper people, including the DEA. My last visit with him was a good one, we laughed about my first plane ride and a week later I received a letter from him "finding it necessary" to let me know he can no longer be my physician. wait what? WHY? I have been clean and I work full time and also attend school at night full time. Now he's cutting me off for no reason (or a crappy one to say the least). never mind that he also prescribed my psych meds, how the heck am I supposed to remain clean and function properly while I am withdrawing from 3 films a day? Also, when I would call him, he would never call back himself, he would always have the nurse do so. This man had no regard for me or my health or well being when he sent me that letter. It stated that he could see me on an emergency basis and when I went in on my next appointment date, he wouldn't even see me. Thankfully I found a new and caring doctor who was appalled by his actions. I was given no reason whatsoever and he just didn't care about what happened to me or if I relapsed because of this. I thought he was a good doctor until this happened, or at least a semi-decent one. He had minimal contact or knowledge about my life, nor did he ever ask. If there was an issue it should have been addressed at my next appointment. The decent thing to do, the human thing to do (especially after taking the classes to be able to prescribe suboxone, he knows what it is like) would have been to give me my last scripts to allow time to find a new doctor. I have chosen to taper off the program with my new doctor for fear of this happening again. I have come so far and have accomplished so much, and he just ripped the rug out from under me. Poor judgement and bad bedside manner. DO NOT GO TO THIS POOR EXCUSE FOR A "DOCTOR".

Posted on July 7th, 2015

I think Dr. DeRenzo is great. To deal with some of the clientele he has to deal with ,I think he is very professional.

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Best doctor I have!!! Love this office, staff and Dr. DeRenzo.

Terrible doctor with an even worse bedside manner! Find a better doctor!

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Should not be a doctor...PERIOD! Very rude and with zero doctor skills. Stay away from him.

Outstanding

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Outstanding Health Care. The staff is kind and courteous. I thoroughly examination is done and physical. Same day callback for emergencies.

Dr. DeRenzo

Posted on October 1st, 2013

Great Doctor! I followed him from another practice. Always takes time to listen and inform. Gentle and caring. Won't go to anyone else again!

do not waste your time

Posted on July 28th, 2013

found this MD to have poor judgement putting health in danger, talks through nurse only no direct contact is calling to ask question and has no very bad bedside manner , from what I have read in prior reviews he calls anyone in pain drug abusers .

This "doctor" is the most uncaring person I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

Posted on July 26th, 2013

He does NOT care for the patient. He frequently changes appointments on you so he can leave the office early. This happened 3 out of 5 visits. Expect to be treated inhumanly if you go here. If you need a doctor who will actually help you and treat you like you are worth seeing DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID.

DO NOT GO HERE

Posted on May 15th, 2013

DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN. Especially if you are on suboxone. He is a monster. I am having a 10 hour surgery and he told me I would not be able to have any pain medication during my 3 month recovery!!!! He is rude and has little man syndrome. I have made a formal complaint and I am hiring an attorney. DO NOT GO HERE!

Doctor's Response

Please don't forget to include that you have a history of pain medicine abuse and came into a program to stop abusing narcotics.