Overall Review

3.4

August 13th, 2016
Best doctor ever.
Dr.derenzo, is the reason I am where I am today, He is very thorough and always asks questions regarding my health. my fiance also sees him as well for his diabetes, I have read the reviews above and all I have to say is DRUG ADDICT'S WILL BE DRUG ADDICT'S. if for some reason Dr.derenzo is not seeing you anymore it's because you didn't follow instructions very well, I have always said that he is very strict. And furthermore he has never changed a appointment on me and I have been seeing him for several years.

April 25th, 2016
Avoid at all costs
There is nothing like getting three subs prescribed to you and having them taken away for no reason at all. Like other patients have said he will not talk to you and you will luckeys if you get in touch with one of his nurses that do all his work. I had a good job and was clean I would chose a dope withdrawal over a sub withdrawal any day. Avoid this little evil man.

November 19th, 2015
There are NO words
I have a few things to say about this doctor (or lack thereof), and I am so happy that I am not the only one who feels this way. He was my primary doctor for about a year and also my suboxone maintenance doctor...for a year. He prescribed me, from the beginning 3 films per day, which is excessive to me. Your license should be taken away...and if I have anything to do with it, it will be. I have already contacted the proper people, including the DEA. My last visit with him was a good one, we laughed about my first plane ride and a week later I received a letter from him "finding it necessary" to let me know he can no longer be my physician. wait what? WHY? I have been clean and I work full time and also attend school at night full time. Now he's cutting me off for no reason (or a crappy one to say the least). never mind that he also prescribed my psych meds, how the heck am I supposed to remain clean and function properly while I am withdrawing from 3 films a day? Also, when I would call him, he would never call back himself, he would always have the nurse do so. This man had no regard for me or my health or well being when he sent me that letter. It stated that he could see me on an emergency basis and when I went in on my next appointment date, he wouldn't even see me. Thankfully I found a new and caring doctor who was appalled by his actions. I was given no reason whatsoever and he just didn't care about what happened to me or if I relapsed because of this. I thought he was a good doctor until this happened, or at least a semi-decent one. He had minimal contact or knowledge about my life, nor did he ever ask. If there was an issue it should have been addressed at my next appointment. The decent thing to do, the human thing to do (especially after taking the classes to be able to prescribe suboxone, he knows what it is like) would have been to give me my last scripts to allow time to find a new doctor. I have chosen to taper off the program with my new doctor for fear of this happening again. I have come so far and have accomplished so much, and he just ripped the rug out from under me. Poor judgement and bad bedside manner. DO NOT GO TO THIS POOR EXCUSE FOR A "DOCTOR".

July 7th, 2015
I think Dr. DeRenzo is great. To deal with some of the clientele he has to deal with ,I think he is very professional.

May 18th, 2015
Best doctor I have!!! Love this office, staff and Dr. DeRenzo.

May 4th, 2015
Terrible doctor with an even worse bedside manner! Find a better doctor!
Should not be a doctor...PERIOD! Very rude and with zero doctor skills. Stay away from him.

April 9th, 2015
Outstanding
Outstanding Health Care. The staff is kind and courteous. I thoroughly examination is done and physical. Same day callback for emergencies.

October 1st, 2013
Dr. DeRenzo
Great Doctor! I followed him from another practice. Always takes time to listen and inform. Gentle and caring. Won't go to anyone else again!

July 28th, 2013
do not waste your time
found this MD to have poor judgement putting health in danger, talks through nurse only no direct contact is calling to ask question and has no very bad bedside manner , from what I have read in prior reviews he calls anyone in pain drug abusers .

July 26th, 2013
This "doctor" is the most uncaring person I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.
He does NOT care for the patient. He frequently changes appointments on you so he can leave the office early. This happened 3 out of 5 visits. Expect to be treated inhumanly if you go here. If you need a doctor who will actually help you and treat you like you are worth seeing DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID.

May 15th, 2013
DO NOT GO HERE
DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN. Especially if you are on suboxone. He is a monster. I am having a 10 hour surgery and he told me I would not be able to have any pain medication during my 3 month recovery!!!! He is rude and has little man syndrome. I have made a formal complaint and I am hiring an attorney. DO NOT GO HERE!

January 7th, 2012
Dr. Derenzo
Very caring doctor who knows what he's doing. Will be staying with Dr. Derenzo.