Dr. Timothy Detter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Detter?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Detter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2016

Dr Detter is OK

Dr. Detter is an OK doctor but his Nurses or B.A.D. I went in complaining of chest pain. His nurse hooked up the Ekg machine to my chest and legs???? And started moving the wires around saying "Oops that don't go there". Of course he said my ekg was abnormal and rushed me to the E.r. When getting to the E.r. they did a Ekg, X-ray and blood work. Needless to say ALL was fine. That was my last visit there.

March 16th, 2016

Dr. Detter is wonderful. My mom and I both go to him and we are extremely pleased when we see him. He always knows the right prescription when needed. His nurse Denise is absolutely fabulous. I would highly recommend them.

February 3rd, 2016

Love him

I have seen Dr. Detter for years and now my daughter sees him. He is awesome. Not a big talker and I love that

January 18th, 2015

Dr. Detter has been my dr. For 13 years he is by far the best in the Houston area

December 29th, 2014

Dr Detter is great

Dr Detter is very nice and patient. I refer all my friends and co-workers. He always makes sure I understand and always gives me a chance tho ask questions.I like that my nurses remember me and my family.

September 22nd, 2014

Vice President of Research

Dr. Detter has been our doctor for four years. He is quiet but good. He really listens to you. Many may be put off by his shyness, but believe me he knows his stuff.

December 31st, 2013

First Impression Not Good

My appointment was as a new patient. I had just stopped using my previous GP and needed a refill on a prescription I take daily for a common medical condition. Dr. Detter did not say much and was low key and showed little interest. His appearance was a bit sloppy for a doctor. Had I been there for another medical matter where I needed more of his input I would have been concerned with his overall demeanor.

July 24th, 2013

Poor Bedside Manner

I was very surprised to read all of the positive reviews of Dr. Detter. My experience with him was less than satisfactory. Dr. Detter spoke about 2 total sentences to me once he came into the room. He examined me apathetically and proceeded to hand-write the prescription in silence. Once he handed me the prescription, I had to ask him what my diagnosis was. He answered me in one word without looking up from the prescription pad. I tried to ask him how often I should be taking the prescription and he pointed to the front desk and told me that they could help me with that. I am less than pleased with my interactions with Dr. Detter and will not be going to see him again.

April 15th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Doctor Detter has never let me down. Always tended to my medical problems in a professional manner. Listens to his patients complaints and follows with the appropriate treatment .

August 30th, 2012

Stress When I Change Jobs

Because I want to make sure I will be able to still go to Dr. Detter. His nurse is awesome and I get in and out quickly. He has been my physician for about 8 years now.

January 20th, 2012

Comforting

Dr. Detter is very comforting and explains in depth what your symptoms are as well as the plan of action to help you get better. He personally calls with lab results and to check on you. He has the ability to make you feel like his top priority although he is busy.

May 16th, 2011

I love my doctor

Dr. Detter has been my MD for several years now and he is always attentive. He listens and spends the time to make me feel taken care off. I never feel rushed and never have to wait to see him.