A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Deyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Deyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Deyer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Deyer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Deyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy William Deyer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Deyer practice?
- Dr. Timothy Deyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Deyer practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.