A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Dickason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Dickason, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickason graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Dickason has 7 hospital affiliations:
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
- Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy James Dickason MD is a male Pathologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Dickason practice?
- Dr. Timothy Dickason has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Dickason practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeland, FL.
See Tampa Pathologists and Tampa Hematologists.