Learn more about Dr. Timothy Dickason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickason
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Dickason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Dickason, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickason graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Dickason has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy James Dickason MD is a male Pathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Dickason practice?
- Dr. Timothy Dickason has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Dickason practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Pathologists and Lakeland Hematologists.