A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Dickason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickason
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dickason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Dickason, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickason graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Dickason has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy James Dickason MD is a male Pathologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Dickason practice?
- Dr. Timothy Dickason has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Dickason practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bartow, FL.
See Lakeland Pathologists.