A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Dicke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Dicke, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Dicke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicke graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dicke has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dicke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Dicke practice?
Dr. Timothy Dicke practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Surgery of the Hand, and Trauma Surgery near Fishers, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Lafayette, IN.
See Fishers Surgeons and Fishers Sports Medicine Doctors.