Learn more about Dr. Timothy Dicke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Dicke, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Dicke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicke graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dicke has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Eugene Dicke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Dicke practice?
- Dr. Timothy Dicke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Dicke practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN.
See Indianapolis Orthopedic Surgeons and Indianapolis Surgeons.