Learn more about Dr. Timothy Dicke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Dicke, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Dicke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicke graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dicke has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy E Dicke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Dicke practice?
- Dr. Timothy Dicke has 13 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Dicke practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Orthopedic Surgeons and Indianapolis Surgeons.