Learn more about Dr. Timothy Dicke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Dicke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicke graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dicke has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dicke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Dicke practice?
Dr. Timothy Dicke practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Surgery of the Hand, and Trauma Surgery near Fishers, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Lafayette, IN.
See Fishers Orthopedic Surgeons, Fishers Surgeons, and Fishers Sports Medicine Doctors.