Learn more about Dr. Timothy Dicke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Dicke, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Dicke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicke graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dicke has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dicke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Dicke practice?
Dr. Timothy Dicke practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Orthopedic Surgeons and Indianapolis Surgeons.