Learn more about Dr. Timothy Dicke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Dicke, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dicke
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dicke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Dicke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicke graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dicke has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy E Dicke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Dicke practice?
- Dr. Timothy Dicke has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Dicke practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.