A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Dillingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Dillingham, MD, MS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillingham graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dillingham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Richard Dillingham MD and MS is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Dillingham practice?
- Dr. Timothy Dillingham has 6 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Dillingham practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Milwaukee Physiatrists.