A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Dillingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dillingham
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dillingham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Dillingham, MD, MS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillingham graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dillingham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy R Dillingham MD and MS is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Dillingham practice?
- Dr. Timothy Dillingham has 6 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Dillingham practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Baltimore, MD.
See Milwaukee Physiatrists.