A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Dillingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Dillingham, MD, MS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillingham graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dillingham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dillingham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Dillingham practice?
Dr. Timothy Dillingham practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Milwaukee Physiatrists.