Dr. Timothy Richard Dillingham MD and MS is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Ph.D. Medical Genetics.
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Dillingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Dillingham, MD, MS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Amputee Rehabilitation, Electrodiagnosis, and Electrodiagnostics.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillingham graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dillingham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dillingham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance