A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Doherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Doherty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doherty graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Doherty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy James Doherty MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Doherty practice?
- Dr. Timothy Doherty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Doherty practices Internal Medicine near Kealakekua, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Kealakekua Internists.