A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Dombrowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Dombrowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dombrowski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dombrowski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dombrowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 19 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry T. Dombrowski practice?
Dr. Henry Dombrowski practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Internists, Stratford Gastroenterologists, Stratford Critical Care Practitioners, and Stratford Geriatric Doctors.