A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Dombrowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Dombrowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dombrowski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dombrowski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Timothy Dombrowski DO is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry T. Dombrowski practice?
- Dr. Henry Dombrowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Dombrowski practices Internal Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Internists.