Learn more about Dr. Timothy Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Donahue, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donahue
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donahue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Donahue, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Donahue has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Patrick Donahue MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Donahue practice?
- Dr. Timothy Donahue has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Donahue practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Cardiologists.