A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Donahue, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Donahue, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Donahue has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Patrick Donahue MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Donahue practice?
- Dr. Timothy Donahue has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Donahue practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Cardiologists.