Dr. Timothy Donahue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Donahue?

Excellent Doctor / Surgeon

Posted on December 18th, 2013

I referred myself to Dr. Donahue as I needed an implantable defibrillator and the surgeons in my area could not perform this in the time I desired (insurance situation). Dr. Donahue took time to study my records and then asked me for background and what led up to my being in his office. We discussed the procedure and it was scheduled in just a few weeks. Dr. Donahue is so knowledgeable and compassionate. My procedure was done and today (1 year later) I am doing fantastic and able to do as much exercise as I feel like doing.....I recommend Dr. Donahue highly!

Diagnosed with heart failure... ;(

Posted on August 30th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Donahue by my PCP after a new diagnosis of heart failure. Tim's bedside manner is unparalleled. His hospital staff spent a lot of time with me and made me feel safe. I'm alive today because of him, and my quality of life has never been better :)

Diagnosed my problem when others couldn't

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

I've been to 3 separate Doctors. I was told that I had anxiety and not to worry about it. Within 10 minutes of talking to Dr. Donahue, he had a pretty good idea what was wrong with me. Finally, someone listened. I wore a monitor, and he told me I had SVT (not anxiety). We scheduled an ablation procedure at Durham Regional. The staff there was great. Dr. Donahue cured my SVT. A great experience. I am grateful.

Did a good job for me

Posted on March 27th, 2008

He figured out what was wrong with me when no one else could. It was tough to get an appointment, but worth it.

Posted on April 12th, 2009