A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Donnelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donnelly
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Donnelly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donnelly graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Donnelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Huggins Hospital
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Donnelly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Donnelly practice?
- Dr. Timothy Donnelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Donnelly practices Family Medicine near Rochester, NH.
See Rochester Primary Care Doctors.