A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Dooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Dooley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Dooley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dooley graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dooley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Allen Dooley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Dooley practice?
- Dr. Timothy Dooley has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Dooley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.