Timothy A Dooley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

January 27th, 2014
Dr Dooley will sure be missed
I've been going to Portland OBGYN since 1972 starting at the office at Lloyd center then going to the 22nd Ave office. All my four children were delivered at Good Sam.Two were delivered by Dr Richard Allen,one with Dr Whitely and Dr Dooley delivered my third daughter. I've been seeing Dr Dooley ever since then and my care has been only the best. He always spent time with me going over concerns and was such a caring doctor.I just recently learned of his retirement and am very happy for him, but will sure miss his care. I will not forget the many years of excellent service.

May 21st, 2013
Out of every physician - the best doctor I have had!
unfortunately, I am writing this review just having learned Dr. Dooley has retired - Dr Dooley had been my OBGYN since 1990, when I became pregnant with my first child, my daughter. Following the birth of my daughter, Dr Dooley discovered questionable discoloration in my groin area at my post delivery check up - he did a biopsy and found it to be cancer - he performed the surgery to remove the cancer immediately, fortunately caught so early it had only spread through the skin layers and had not yet metastized to the lymph nodes! In 1996 Dr Dooley delivered my son. Both of my children were born at Good Sam, and as fate would have it - the same birthing room. Honestly, I found it very saddening and difficult when not pregnant because I preferred seeing Dr Dooley for whatever was ailing me, lol - when I was pregnant, he was like a 2nd mom in how I depended upon him and trusted him. Dr Dooley embodies and epitomizes that of a true physician. Thank you Dr Dooley for your care all these years, sincerely.

September 19th, 2012
Great doctor
I've seen Dr. Dooley many times including my surgery in the last few years. He is a very warm, thorough and caring doctor. I have had so many OBGYN related problems, but he has helped me every single time. I have a huge trust on him. My favorite doctor!