A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Doucet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Doucet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Doucet, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doucet graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Doucet has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doucet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan