A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Doucet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Doucet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doucet
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Doucet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Doucet, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doucet graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Doucet has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy W Doucet MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Doucet practice?
- Dr. Timothy Doucet has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Doucet practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.