A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Doucet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Doucet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doucet
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Doucet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Doucet, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doucet graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Doucet has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy W Doucet MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Doucet practice?
- Dr. Timothy Doucet has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Doucet practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.