A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Dougherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Dougherty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Dougherty, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougherty graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dougherty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John Dougherty MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Dougherty practice?
- Dr. Timothy Dougherty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Dougherty practices Emergency Medicine near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Emergency Physicians.