Dr. Timothy Dougherty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Dougherty?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2017

AMAZING SERVICE

February 17th, 2014

dismissive and rude

I was very disappointed with my visit with Dr. Dougherty. He was rude, abrupt, egotistical, and dismissive. I could not even explain the reason for my visit because he constantly talked over me. It is unfortunate because the rest of my experience with the Cape Coral hospital was professional and positive.

February 27th, 2012

cape coral hospital need more like him........he was very efficent with me and to the point ..........very satisfied for an emergency room doctor

December 9th, 2009

Saved my husband's life

Doc Dougherty (as he introduces himself), is an amazing man who saved my husband's life by ordering a CTscan (on his 3rd trip to the ER). He was looking for a blood clot but instead found that his aorta was dissected very badly and was surprised that it hadn't already burst. He acted quickly and had my husband rushed to the nearest Heart & Vascular surgery hospital where an incredibly skilled surgeon worked tirelessly to save his life. The surgeon may have fixed the problem, but without Doc Dougherty, my husband would not be with me today.

July 26th, 2016