Dr. Timothy Duckett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Duckett?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Duckett?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2017

Dr. Duckett

Doctor Duckett recently performed an emergency bowel surgery on my father, he has been extremely diligent in monitoring my father's recovery and has shown great care and compassion. As a family we are very thankful for Doctor Duckett and for his strong focus with managing my father's care.

November 26th, 2015

not a good dr.

He is a horrible doctor did three surgery on my mother in 6 days now she is sick and she is on way to sepsis he left a hole in her small intestine and she for really sick malpractice like crazy!!!!

February 7th, 2015

Best Doctor Ever!!!

The best Doctor ever! Is very pleasant,kind, and trustworthy. Couldn't ask for anything better.

February 3rd, 2015

Thorough and informative

Consulted to Dr. Duckett to have my gallbladder taken out. Dr. Duckett was very easy to talk to and able to answer all my questions. My surgery (laparoscopic) went as planned and my recovery time was minimal. Very grateful and thankful for his work. The staff and wait time were acceptable. I would recommend him and his practice.

March 10th, 2012

Absolutey NOT!!!!!!

I myself have never been a patient of Dr. Duckett but my mother has had two surgeries performed by him. The first surgery ended up with a severe infection within the incision. The second surgery was a hernia repair. My mother was suppose to be out of the hospital 2 days after her surgery. Needless to say Dr. Duckett failed to recognize he injured my mom's bowel. He dismissed her complaints after the surgery and said she needed to have a bowel movement. Thank goodness for Dr. Oweiss. Dr. Oweiss found my mom's bowel was perforated and rushed her into surgery. My mom ended up on a ventilator, sepsis and in ICU. While in ICU, her vitals continued to drop and she was on her way to death quickly. After 11 days of ICU and my mother in an induced coma, I transferred her to another hospital and physician. The new hospital and doctor took wonderful care of my mother. She was out of ICU within two days and out of the hospital the next week!! Please research this man before you or a loved one has any operation performed by this man...it may just save a life!!!

July 2nd, 2011

Research this doctor carefully

i went to Dr Ducket for a sleeve procedue a relatively uncolicated procedure. To condense a very long and nightmarish experiencer I ended up on a ventilator and spent two months in the hospital. I am now completely dibiliatated. Research his history closely

October 24th, 2010

great doctor

July 17th, 2009

NIce guy, but don't let him cut you open.

May 12th, 2017