Learn more about Dr. Timothy Duffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Duffey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duffey
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duffey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffey graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duffey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel East
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy P Duffey DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Duffey practice?
- Dr. Timothy Duffey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Duffey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.