Dr. Timothy Duffin MD Patient Reviews

3.0

February 4th, 2015
questionable code of ethics
This man was completely irresponsible with an 86 year old relative who had been remarkably healthy for his age..until Dr. Duffin cut him for no good reason causing horrendous pain and misery and incapacitation..I wouldn't send my worse enemy to Dr.Duffin!!!!!

January 24th, 2015
Beware of Dr.Buffin
Dr.Duffen performed surgery looking for stones in the bladder after CT scan showed there were no stones! Surgery went very badly and patient has still not recovered after Seven weeks.Surgery was absolutely not necessary and sloppily done to say the least. Beware of Dr.Duffin...he is not truthful and Is knife happy with poor manual dexterity.

January 8th, 2014
A very nice professional experience, all the way around. Friendly staff, nice office, easy parking. Dr. Duffin was kind, professional, honest and took the proper amount of time to take care of my wife. Go to him.

December 30th, 2013
The staff is very rude. I got hang up on while talking on the phone. They never got back to me when they did my testing when they told me that they would in a couple of days. The nurse that was doing the testing was very rude and plan out mean. I would never go back and would not recommend anyone to go to this doctor.I guess I have to give them a star.They really don't deserve one. Thumbs down!

November 10th, 2013
Great Urologist
I have always been treated with respect and dignity each time I enter this Urologist's office. Dr. Duffin is kind, funny, articulate and always makes me feel at ease. I cannot understand anyone NOT giving him 4 stars across the board. You should go to him and you will see how great he is.

October 9th, 2013
Disaptd
This man is very contradictory. You cannot get a straight answer out of him. Unbelievable.

June 28th, 2013
Problems with office staff
I've been a patient for several years and have an annual appointment. I think alot of Dr. Duffin but I just called trying to get an early appointment for a new problem. But as a 60 year old male I was uncomforable speaking to a young woman barely 21. I asked that she simply set me an appointment or let me speak to someone else. She hung up on me. I called back twice. I asked if, I couldn't talk to someone else, if I needed to seek out another doctor....and she hung up. As much as I like Dr. Duffin I'll find a different office who, in mind mind, is more receptive to patients.

May 6th, 2013
Great Urologist
I was leary after reading either all great things and few bad reviews. I was pleasantly surprised by the clean office, professional staff and the gentleness of this doctor. He was funny, compassionate and it was a nice experience. I highly reccomend Dr. Duffin to all my friends and family in Clarksville, TN. Don't believe the bad reviews, since the good ones outnumber them all the time on these sights.

March 4th, 2013
I'm not so sure about him. He says things one day and the next time he says he never said it.

February 2nd, 2013
Great experience.
Dr. Duffin is a top-notch doctor that I will recommend to anyone seeking a urologist. The office is clean, and I like that he is straight to the point. The staff are as professional, courteous, personable, and display as great of work ethics as Dr. Duffin. He's wicked good - don't pay attention to the subpar reviews.

August 11th, 2011
GREAT EXPERIENCE
I WAS NERVOUS SEEING A NEW, YOUNGER DOCTOR. I WAS VERY RELIEVED TO HAVE BEEN TREATED BY DR. DUFFIN. HE WAS PLEASANT, KIND, AND CARING. HIS OFFICE IS BEAUTIFUL AND THE STAFF GREAT. PARKING WAS RIGHT OUT FRONT TOO!!

March 31st, 2011
A great doctor!!
You will really enjoy this doctor and his staff. They were 5minutes ahead of schedule, the staff are friendly and his office is brand new...I took several friends to him too!!