Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Duniho
Dr. Timothy Duniho, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Anderson, SC. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Duniho is affiliated with AnMed Health Medical Center, AnMed Health Women's and Children's Hospital and Anmed Health. Dr. Duniho has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Duniho has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Timothy Duniho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anderson, SC.
Dr. Kara Shrum
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Anderson, SC 0 mi11
Dr. Francis Nuthalapaty
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Anderson, SC 0 mi18
Dr. Mandy Mitchell
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Anderson, SC 0 mi24