A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Dyches:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Dyches is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Dyches, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyches graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dyches has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Churchill Community Hospital
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John Dyches MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Dyches practice?
- Dr. Timothy Dyches has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Dyches practices Otolaryngology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Otolaryngologists.