A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Dyches:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Dyches is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dyches
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dyches Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Dyches, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyches graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dyches has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Churchill Community Hospital
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John Dyches MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Dyches practice?
- Dr. Timothy Dyches has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Dyches practices Otolaryngology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Otolaryngologists.