A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Bell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Roane Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Edward Bell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Bell practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Bell practices Family Medicine near Kingston, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Port Charlotte, FL.
See Kingston Family Physicians.