Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Bell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Roane Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 10 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Bell practice?
Dr. Timothy Bell practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Kingston, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Port Charlotte, FL.
See Kingston Family Physicians, Kingston General Practitioners, and Kingston Osteopaths.