A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Wesley Long Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Eugene Davis MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Davis practice?
- Dr. Timothy Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Davis practices Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.