Learn more about Dr. Timothy Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Edward Gordon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Timothy Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Ophthalmologists.