A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 10 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Gordon practice?
Dr. Timothy Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Ophthalmologists.