A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Edward Gordon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Timothy Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Ophthalmologists.