Timothy E Graham, MD

Utah Diabetes and Endocrinology Center
615 Arapeen Drive, Suite 101
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
801-581-7761
Locations and availability (3)

|  Great experience  |  show details
by Sharon on Sep 20th, 2013

Great doctor. Unbelievably knowledgable and great at communicating at my level. My only complaint is that I had to go through quite a process to find the right number to call for my first appointment. That should be easy to find on the web site. A minor complaint is that my appointment started 20 minutes late. On the other hand, he spent a whole hour almost with me and answered every question.

|  Good Doctor for weight and "borderline" sugar diabetes  |  show details
by Janice M. on Sep 9th, 2013

Dr. Graham is a great provider. He performed detailed blood work and then spent over an hour with me face to face explaining what it all meant. I had been told by my regular doctors (a Physician Assistant) that I have "borderline" diabetes. I didn't know what that meant or what I could do about it. Dr. Graham put it all in perspective for me and now has me working with his dietician and exercise specialist to makes some (hard!) changes. He also started to me on a medicine that lowers by blood sugar and makes me a bit less hungry. He told me I might need to start a blood pressure medicine but wants to wait and see how I do with exercise. I feel like I have someone on my side helping me with these problems that all my other doctors ignored over the years. I highly recommend.