Learn more about Dr. Timothy King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy King is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy King, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. King has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Earl King MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. King practice?
- Dr. Timothy King has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy King practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Crown Point, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Valparaiso, IN and Dyer, IN.
See Crown Point Anesthesiologists and Crown Point Pain Management Doctors.