A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Neufeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Neufeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Neufeld, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neufeld graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Neufeld has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy E Neufeld MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Neufeld practice?
- Dr. Timothy Neufeld has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Neufeld practices Family Medicine near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Highland, CA.
See Redlands Family Physicians.