Dr. Timothy Oconnor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Oconnor?

July 22nd, 2016

The best

Dr. O'Connor is a very caring and pleasant doctor who takes his time to ensure correct diagnosis and care. He is the best I have ever had.

April 28th, 2016

His knowledge,Skills, and Abilities are excellent. An asset to his profession.

April 29th, 2015

Disappointed patient

Didn't follow through with what he said he could do. Quoted prices and presented discount prices, sales pitch, for something I still paid dearly and more for than normal. Came for HRT and he presented another program, an expensive one, that I don't know it was needed. Told me how he wanted to help me and later told me he was unwilling because I did not follow his program.

February 19th, 2015

only issue I had, was his nurse, 1/3

January 21st, 2012

Office staff and nurse are condescending. Treat me like I am a bother and interrupting their social. Dr. O'Connor is fine during the visit, however, any follow-up information concerning testing results is delegated to the nursing staff -some with possible serious implications. I feel the nurse is not qualified to discuss these tests with me. Based upon the fact she could not answer most of my questions, and upon further investigation have determined most of the answers I received from her were not correct. The follow-up test I had to have obviously warranted only a letter in the mail with results in "medical language" which I feel should have been verbally explained to me in layman's language by Dr. O'Connor

November 9th, 2011

Nurse not an asset to this office

Dr. O'Connor's nurse needs to smile. She acts like she hates her job. She lacks customer service skills. I feel she is not an asset to Dr. O'Connor's practice. I've been with Dr. O'Connor for awhile but I am switching doctors only because of his nurse and her little attitude. I'm a professional local business woman and I'm not going to tolerate her attitude anymore. I will miss Dr. O'Conner.

May 15th, 2011

Love this doctor

Dr. Oconnor is my family doctor and we love love love him. He is the best. Dr. Oconnor is very thorough and spends a lot of time with is patients. He is very caring and is never in a hurry to get push on to the next patient. Just an overall great doctor.

July 12th, 2010

Tremendous

When I chose Dr O'Connor, I was "interviewing" to decide which doctor to use. His sincere & caring approach and his willingness to allow me to work WITH him in my care won him the position. For over 10 years, he has provided my mother (until her death this year)and me with superior care that has extended to our emotional and mental well being as well as our physical care. His skills, in my opinion, are excellent. Even more important, he cares ABOUT me, talks WITH me (not just "to" me), & LISTENS to me. I was especially impressed with his care of my elderly mother as he always came to her eye level as she sat in the chair and he never talked ABOUT her during a visit, but spoke TO her and he let HER answer for herself - all while watching my expression to know if he should seek verification from her. I'm delighted that Dr O'Connor is younger than I am so perhaps I'll be able to retain his services throughout my life. Obviously, I can't say enough good about him. Oh yeh - he never hesitates to admit when something is out of his expertise and suggests referral to someone else.

September 28th, 2009

Dr OConnor has been my family physicianthrough 3 pregnancies & their deliveries. I also work with him as an RN at the local hospital. He is great with my many kid-related issues. I never have any problems with getting answers for my questions, even if it after-hours.

August 17th, 2016